RC70963 - 4x4
Jeep Wrangler JL Multiple Light Controller MLC-6 Rough Country
12 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Greggson Off Road, offers Multiple Light Controller MLC-6 Rough Country high quality.
Take command of your electronic devices with Rough Country’s MLC-6 Multiple Light Controller for Jeep Wrangler JL.
This easy and reliable electrical upgrade allows you to control six auxiliary LED lights or electrical devices with the push of a button from the cabin.
Each kit features a power distribution block, 6-row switch hub, mounting hardware, and high-temperature, abrasion resistant wiring cables.
- 12-position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 40-amp cube style relays (plug-in style)
- 6 Diodes to prevent LED "field collapse"
- 6 30-amp ATO style automotive fuses
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- On / Off Button to disable switch LED backlighting
- All required mounting brackets and hardware for Jeep Wrangler JL
- High-temp, abrasion resistant wiring cables
- Does NOT work with 4 cylinders engine models
Before ordering the item, we would like to ask you to contact us, as some of the items are not always in stock.
The price includes VAT and free shipping in the Mainland United Kingdom.
If you are located outside this area please contact us and we will be able to give you a quote for the postage.
No customer reviews for the moment.