RCK68130 - 4x4
Jeep Wrangler JK LHD (4D) 4" Suspension Lift Kit Rough Country
12 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Greggson off road 4x4 shop uk, offers Lift Kit Rough Country very high quality.
Give your Jeep a total transformation with Rough Country’s 4in Suspension Lift!
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need to give your vehicle aggressive good looks and improved off-road performance!
This kit features lifted coil springs and coil correction plates, providing lift height and impeccable vibration dampening on any terrain.
Best of all, this kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks!
These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality.
With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening.
Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently
Lift Kit consists of:
- Front lifted coil springs
- Front track bar bracket
- Front pitman arm
- Front brake line brackets
- Front shock relocation brackets
- Cam bolts
- Rear lifted coil springs
- Rear extended sway bar links
- Rear track bar drop bracket
- Rear brake line relocation brackets
- Rear coil correction plates
- 4x Premium N3 shocks
- 2012-up models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft
- if using stock wheels 1.5in wheel spacers are required
- On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft.
Generally this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected and longer shocks are installed.
If this is found to occur, the proper procedure would be to replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase clearance between the transmission and front driveshaft. Rough Country does offer this driveshaft if needed
Before ordering the item, we would like to ask you to contact us, as some of the items are not always in stock.
The price includes VAT and free shipping in the Mainland United Kingdom.
If you are located outside this area please contact us and we will be able to give you a quote for the postage.
No customer reviews for the moment.