TX1145044 - 4x4
Jeep Wrangler JK 4D LHD (2007-2018) 4'' Lift Kit Suspension Kit Prerunner Long Flexarm Teraflex
12 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Greggson Off Road, offers lift kit very high quality.
The TeraFlex Prerunner Long Flexarm Suspension System begins where the Alpine CT4 Suspension System ends.
The 4” Prerunner kit builds on the 4” Alpine CT4 kit by adding all the components needed for a purpose-built speed system including extensive gusseting and brackets, heavy-duty suspension limit straps, and SpeedBump bump stops tuned for high-speed travel.
Engineered to handle high-speed off-road excursions, the 4” Prerunner Long Flexarm Suspension System is dependable and maintenance-free kit.
With its focus on the speed aspect of off-road performance, the Prerunner kit features fully adjustable Alpine long flexarms to maximize wheel travel.
Although we recommend 35” tires to reduce unnecessary rotational mass for quicker acceleration, the 4” lift height will accommodate up to 37” tires.
Suspension limit straps and SpeedBump bump stops maximize down travel safety to prevent any potential damage to drivetrain of suspension.
In addition to reducing vibration and harshness, the additional gussets and reinforced bracketry beefs up areas prone to damage from high-speed off-road driving.
- Designed for wide-open inspired driving
- Designed for OEM or Tera44 axle housings
- Extensive gusseting & brackets beef up critically weak areas & prevent damage
- HD limit straps prevent suspension damage
Kit consists of:
- Front 4” lift coil springs
- Front track bar
- Front brake lines
- Rear track bar
- Fully adjustable Alpine long flexarms – set of 8
- Long flexarm brackets
- Additional gusseting and bracketry
- HD limit straps
- Exhaust spacers
- SpeedBump bump stops
- All necessary hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (TX1055000) for stock wheels
- Lift height will accommodate up to 37” tires, recommended tire size is 35" though
- 2012+ JKs require exhaust spacers (TX2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance
- Driveshaft modifications are highly recommended with this kit
- Requires longer shocks – FOX Shocks recommende, sold separately
- Cutting & welding required
- Alignment required
Before ordering the item, we would like to ask you to contact us, as some of the items are not always in stock.
The price includes VAT and free shipping in the Mainland United Kingdom.
If you are located outside this area please contact us and we will be able to give you a quote for the postage.
No customer reviews for the moment.