TX11-02-33-400-200 - 4x4
Jeep Wrangler JL (4D) Lift 2" - 4,5" Shock Absorbers Kit Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback TeraFlex
12 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Greggson Off Road 4x4 shop uk, offers Lift 2" - 4,5" Shock Absorbers Kit Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback TeraFlex very high quality.
Take control of your suspension with revolutionary Falcon 3.3 Piggyback Shock absorbers from Teraflex.
Falcon 3.3 are specially developed shock absorbers that provide even greater stability and comfort thanks to a few degrees of suspension adjustment depending on your individual needs.
The entire adjustment system consists of 2 knobs, the first of them has three positions: soft, select and firm.
In the "select" mode we additionally have the option of adjusting the second smaller knob in an 8-point scale for even more precise setting of the suspension hardness.
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during faster speeds on uneven terrain.
Front shocks feature a unique piggyback design with the reservoir positioned horizontally to increase clearance with large tires during articulation and turning.
The rear shock positions the body and reservoir at the bottom to eliminate shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires.
Mode adjust shocks SP2 give the choice of setting the Falcon shocks base tuning to Performance or Soft/Cold.
This choice is made during installation but can be changed later if so desired.
You can change the mode by rotating the shaft (lower shock eye).
* Soft is recommended for rough roads/trails, embedded rocks, expansion joints, and/or winter temperatures
* Performance setting recommended for maximum highway and/or off-road handling, stability, and control w/ minimal head toss
“High-Value Performance” is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific Falcon shocks for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs.
These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs.
- Fast adjust knob with 3 basic positions: soft, select, firm
- SP2 mode adjust shocks add Soft and Performance modes
- Soft is recommended for rough roads/trails, embedded rocks, expansion joints, and/or winter temperatures
- Performance setting recommended for maximum highway and/or off-road handling, stability, and control w/ minimal head toss
- Work with lifts 2" - 4.5''
- JL corner-specific shock absorber with race-inspired performance
- Smaller knob for 8 position additional hardness scale in the "select" mode
- Air Adjust Switch with 2 compression settings for large damping adjustments
- Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose
- Increases vehicle stability
- 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body providing superior heat dissipation
- Front shock features unique piggyback design with horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
- 3/4” shaft to prevent shaft buckling
- Induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion
- Oil - Gas separator prevents cavitation
- 1-piece Teflon piston
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index to work in all temperatures
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division
- All 4 shocks absorbers - Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback
- Rear roost guards - pair
- All necessary hardware
Before ordering the item, we would like to ask you to contact us, as some of the items are not always in stock
The price includes VAT and free shipping in the Mainland United Kingdom.
If you are located outside this area please contact us and we will be able to give you a quote for the postage.
No customer reviews for the moment.