TX1512033 - 4x4
Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Doors LHD 2,5” Sport ST2 Suspension System with Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Teraflex
12 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Greggson Off Road, offers 2,5” Sport ST2 Suspension System with Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Teraflex very high quality.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for highway stability and trail performance in a no compromise package,
the 2,5” Sport ST2 Suspension System builds on our standard 2,5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit by adding preset Front Lower Sport Flexarms and Falcon Progressive Bump Stops.
The Sport ST2 Suspension System can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind.
Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited 4 Doors
- Lift Height: 2,5”
- Install & drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
- Preset front lower Sport flexarms optimize correct caster & pinion angles for 2.5-3.5” lift kits
- Falcon Progressive bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
Max Tire Diameter
- Sport | Sahara (with 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops): 35”
- Rubicon (with 2” front & 2” rear bump stops): 35”
- Rubicon (with 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops): 37”
- 2,5” lift coil springs
- Sport Flexarm Kit - front lower (TX1253000)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (TX1953600)
- Falcon Progressive Bump Stops - all 4 (TX1959200)
- 2” front & rear bump stop strike pad kit (TX1959500)
- 0,5” front & rear bump stop strike pad shim kit (TX1959300)
- Longer front sway bar links (11,5”) - pair
- Longer rear sway bar links (10.75”) - pair
- Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Shock Absorbers
- All necessary hardware
- Sport & Sahara models require aftermarket wheels with 4,5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tire
Before ordering the item, we would like to ask you to contact us, as some of the items are not always in stock.
The price includes VAT and free shipping in the Mainland United Kingdom.
If you are located outside this area please contact us and we will be able to give you a quote for the postage.
No customer reviews for the moment.