RCK67731 - 4x4
Jeep Wrangler JL (4D) 2.5" Lift Kit Suspension Rough Country
12 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Greggson Off Road, offers 2.5" Lift Kit Suspension Rough Country very high quality.
Jeep’s new JL Wrangler model is an impressive overhaul over previous designs, with modern appointments and considerably more power.
Put the finishing touch on your new JL with enough clearance to easily run 35in tires with Rough Country’s 2.5in Suspension Lift!
This easy-to-install kit offers a total transformation in the look of your Jeep.
Instantly gain an aggressive look and commanding stance that will truly set your JL apart from the pack, while retaining a smooth factory-like ride.
Rough Country’s 2.5in Suspension Lift includes front and rear coil springs with a linear coil rate that promotes incredible handling while retaining more lift height under load than other designs.
For an impressive ride quality both on and off-road, this kit also includes Rough Country’s nitrogen-charged N3 shocks.
These 10-stage variable valving shocks feature a durable 18mm spring loaded piston rod, huge 54mm shock body, and reinforced seals for a long lifespan of smooth performance.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Clears up to 35" tires
The Kit Includes:
- Front and Rear coil spring
- Front and Rear sway bar links
- Front and Rear bump stops
- 4 x Shocks Premium N3 Series Rough Country
- 35" tires will clear but rubbing may occur with extreme articulation
- If planning on running 35" tires on factory wheels, double check clearance between the front tire, lower control arm and sway-bar links
- Fits 4-Doors non-Rubicon models
Before ordering the item, we would like to ask you to contact us, as some of the items are not always in stock.
The price includes VAT and free shipping in the Mainland United Kingdom.
If you are located outside this area please contact us and we will be able to give you a quote for the postage.
No customer reviews for the moment.